I've gotta jump in here. There's a good reason why lots of neat web stuff
works better in IE. It's always been a nicer browser to develop for than
NS. Mozilla changes that somewhat by being a competitive W3C DOM
implementation but IE has a lot of lead time. The IE vs !IE thing comes up
regularly when our notes dev team tries to do much work from the web.
Essentially, NS4 should just die right now. It's too buggy and wierd. IE4
is mostly OK, IE5 is really nifty and so it NS6. Obviously IE5's backwards
compatiblity with the IE4 model is a definate plus over NS6.

I guess I just think it's obvious why stuff is developed for IE. It either
can't be done in NS4, it's too fugly or it requires too much server
cooperation. NS6 is too new to be a real contender.

Josh

___SIG___