IE 5.something does introduce a nifty something or other that allows for
online rich text editing. I figure it's mostly useful as a component of a
MSized content management system. I do wish there were a generalized java
applet that would do that. Lotus has a nice editor applet but alas, it's
proprietary to lotus. The idea is they use it to allow for more notes-ish
stuff to happen via the web. Nifty stuff all around. (then again, I *am* a
domino developer so I'm biased)

Josh

___SIG___