So help me out here. My involvement in tclug is this e-mail list. And a
room at Strictly Business a year ago. If you're like me and play with boot
loaders for fun what is there at an installfest to do? I've never been to
one and they seem to be scheduled contrawise to my calendar but I'd make
time if it seemed like it was worth it.

So why is it worth it? I'm asking because I'm genuinely curious, would
like to meet some folks in person but don't feel like being out of place
at something like this.

Josh

___SIG___