Nah, 4MB is a no go. I have a 4MB laptop that I installed slack
3.something on. It turns out that all revs later than that simply wouldn't
work in that small a space. I was finally able to get a single getty
running ok, much of anything would swap the machine into oblivion for a
good while. Let's just say that some operations took the same time as some
television shows. I think that the extra few megs (8 even) would have
really helped alot (it *is* twice the ram).

Josh

___SIG___