dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu wrote:

> Well, X doesn't use the fonts on the remote machine, it uses the fonts on
> your local machine (even when you're Xquerying).  So, you'll need to figure
> out what fints it needs and copy them into the fontpath of your
> local machine.  One other solution would be to query the sun box from
> another sun box, but I'm guessing that's not an option :)
>
> Gabe

Okay, installed all the fonts (note to self:  Besure to install ALL
fonts from now on...) and it works like a charm.  So, now is there a
limit to the number of virtual terminals I can use?  Meaning the :0  can
be unlimited in range, not just stuck to 0-9 or so?

As to having a Sun box on the desk, would be nice, but won't happen....

Thanks for the help.

Shawn