On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, Simeon Johnston wrote:

> Very nice.
> They cost $1.20 a piece. :-(

I don't mind paying $1.20 ea (much.)  <geezing>You know what they cost
when I started using them?  $23.00 ea!  In quantity!  You don't know how
good you  have it!</geezing> :)

> I love working with high quality equipment.  No messing around with crap.

I agree and it's nice when you can afford it.  I miss my pair of Sony
CDW-900e burners.  They were worth the $7000 each; the world will never
see as good a CD-R burner again.  (Not complaining, I still got $2k each
for them when I sold them to dts (the surround sound co.) after several
years of use!)  Now I'd settle for one of the good Yamahammer burners, if
I hadn't sunk all my free dough into an SGI Indy that has a CD-ROM utility
that supports the 900e that I sold to have free dough.  Doh!  :)

 --
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous