"Thomas T. Veldhouse" wrote:

> I use about 200 disks a year.  It is a pain in the but to label them all.  I
> just write on the disk and go.  Much of it is large works in progress
> (snapshots if you will) and FreeBSD snapshot binary disks as well as various
> Linux distributions.

We go through about 200 CD's in a slow month. :-)
We get the high quality ones.  Completely opaque back.
More durable than a sticker and can't be pealed of at all.  You have to chip
this stuff off and can't do that without destroying the CD.
Very nice.
They cost $1.20 a piece. :-(
Considered well worth the price for what there used for.  Have never, ever had
a bad disk.
The writable side also has a very nice blue color to it.  Come with the cases
in a seperate box and the CD's on spindles of 50.
I love working with high quality equipment.  No messing around with crap.
I like my job. :-)

sim