Hi all, I am sitting here at work reinstalling 30 servers before the first
official class of GFS100 next week. I decided to use VA's system-imager
(http://systemimager.org) and let me tell you it's fantastic. I have 3 images:
memexp-node, gfs-node, and mgmt-workstation. Each machines MAC is plugged into
/etc/dhcpd.conf on the system-imager server, and that corresonds to a
dynamically assinged static IP, which corresponds to a hostname (obviously). I
drop a cd in each machine, reboot and wait a minute or two and blamo. It's
done. each machine is freshly installed. Granted I do them one at a time with
a monitor on the box so I can make sure all goes well. But eventually I'll
automate the whole process.

If you maintain serveral machines with similar configurations systemimager is
the way to go.
--
Ben Lutgens
Sistina Software Inc.