I have been trying to get my airport 802.11 nic setup under SuSE 7.1
ppc. My stumbling block has been once I get it configured with ifconfig
and then reboot, the system hangs while setting up the airport device.
It does successfully set up eth0, but to no avail because I can not get
passed the airport struggle. I have read conflicting articles claiming
it is and is not supported. The SuSE book explains how to set up the
airport card, but is about 2 pages of worthless information. My question
is this. What command can I pass to the kernel via lilo to skip the
airport setup? I have already reinstalled a few times and just want to
"roll up my sleeves and fix it"  now.

-Spencer Underground