On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 07:39:18PM -0500, Jay Kline wrote:
> I have looked at those packages, but ultimately I would like the flexability
> (and learning experience) of writing my own scripts.  Who knows, I may even
> release them as a package... I have most of the system automated with just a
> few scripts.
>
> Just wondering what peoples thoughts on the different methods of this are

Writing a webbased solution is probably the easiest to do. Executing it
as the user under which you have the single-uid pop3 server running as
and only letting it allow a few changes (like the password) shouldn't be
to hard to make. If you want some help I wouldn't mind a solution that
didn't need vpopmail+qmail, but I would probably need something like
qmailadmin again anway..

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer>