I have looked at those packages, but ultimately I would like the flexability
(and learning experience) of writing my own scripts.  Who knows, I may even
release them as a package... I have most of the system automated with just a
few scripts.

Just wondering what peoples thoughts on the different methods of this are

Jay

--
Jay Kline
list at slushpupie.com
http://www.slushpupie.com

Boys, you have ALL been selected to LEAVE th' PLANET in 15 minutes!!