I'm working with Xnest to both Sun and Dec machines.  I can get most Sun
boxes to allow me to connect to them.  However, a few I try to connect
to kick me back to the logon screen after it tries to load.  Is this
something I need to correct in my .profile on the server?  Some DEC
machines I can connect to as well, or I get this problem also.

If I pull up a Xnest session to a box successfully, and then I remote
into a box that I cant connect to with X of some type I get a "client
not authorized to connect to computer" error.  Anyone have some ideas on
this?  The Sun boxes that I have problems pulling X up remotely on have
a known good .profile in them that I have duplicated on other servers
that I can connect to.

Also, how can I get Xterm to allow me to connect remotely to a Sun/Dec
box?  What I'm after is the text connection speed for when I'm dialed in
over modem without having to get hit on the display of Xnest.  If I
rlogin to a server and then pull up a graphical command (such as
admintool on Sun or sysman on DEC) I don't see the X-window appear on my
screen.  I tried to look through the xterm man page but for some reason
I'm not seeing anything.

Also, is there other modifications that I will have to do for AIX and
HPUX systems?  I'm thinking it shouldn't be too much, but I'm not that
familiar with all these.

Shawn