On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 11:43:15AM -0500, Mike Nielsen wrote:
> For my smaller clients who are on a tight budget I would like to be able
> to offer them a messaging server that has much of the same functionality as
> exchange.

I just saw a presentation last night about phpGroupware.  They just
released 0.12 which they did extensive QA work on.  It has shared
calendaring, email, addressbook, todo, etc.  They have a total of 25
stable applications that run on phpGroupware.  It currently supports
MySQL and PostgreSQL as the backend.  He said that a P233 should be able
to handle a small office of about 50 people.

Nate