Well, evolution from ximian helps with quite a few of those features.
Unfortunately calendar sharing is not there but I'd suggest you take a
look at it.  Especially with beta 1 (aka evolution ver .11) out, the
functionality is there and most of the annoying little "we'll fix it
later" bugs are gone.

Just my $.02

Dave Royer