On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> Somehow I suspect that you'll get a better response from this group if
> you try not to sound like a marketing flyer.

No doubt, I couldn't tell if you were a LUG member or a marketdroid from
Borland.  Has anyone downloaded it yet?  I've wanted to play with this for
quite awhile but I dind't have $1,000 to shell out for it.  Is there a
Win32 version on the way as well?  In my little knowledge of Kylix, the
whole point was not only to capture the Delphi/C++ Builder UI for linux
but also to allow the Delphi/C++ Builder developers to move to Kylix and
create truly multi-platform GUI apps.  Write an app in Win32 with Kylix,
zap your project files to your linux desktop, recompile, and poof, you've
ported a GUI driven app in about 5 minutes.

At least that's what someone told me.

> Sure.  Is there anywhere I can get it without having to put my personal
> information into Yet Another Corporate Database?

If anyone mirrored it please post it so I don't have to join YACD.