On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:08:53 -0500
"Jacqueline Urick" <jacque at fruitioninc.com> wrote:

> Lets plan for next thursday. I'll plan it right now. Of course if y'all
want
> to organize one for tonight, have at it. I can't make it.

Ok, nothing personal - but I can't stand the food at Mud Pie, so here is
my 'distribution' of the impromptu beer meeting...

DeGidio's Restaurant in St. Paul:

A quirky Italian family place, with plenty of big tables, and a waitstaff
that is excellent with groups. Food is generous and _very_ inexpensive (I
think the most expensive thing on the menu is $8.95) and the drinks are
strong and equally as cheap. Beer, wine, hard liqour. All ages are
welcome.

Degidio's Restaurant and Bar
425 7th St W
St Paul, MN 55102-2730
Phone: (651) 291-7105

http://twincities.citysearch.com/profile/5518868/

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-