Is it tonight? I thought it was next week...

But now that I think about it is tonight, isn't it. All the work I've had
and being out of town and not being able to make the last one threw my
schedule off. Sorry!

Lets plan for next thursday. I'll plan it right now. Of course if y'all want
to organize one for tonight, have at it. I can't make it.

Jacque