When is the next meeting then??

Clinton Hegney
Level II Helpdesk Analyst
Gelco Information Network
c_hegney at gelco.com

                    Scott Raun
                    <sraun at fireopal.org        To:     tclug-list at mn-linux.org
                    >                          cc:
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: [TCLUG] Need help with linux rescue...
                    tclug-list-admin at mn
                    -linux.org

                    07/26/01 12:06 PM
                    Please respond to
                    tclug-list

Well, if our Fearless Leader wants to request a bunch, he can then
pass them out at LUG events.

Who's our Fearless Leader for these purposes?

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 11:14:24AM -0500, Clint_L_Hegney at gelco.com wrote:

> How do I get one of these?
>
> Clinton Hegney
> Level II Helpdesk Analyst
> Gelco Information Network
> c_hegney at gelco.com
>

> On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 Clint_L_Hegney at gelco.com wrote:
> > What is BBC???
>
> Bootable Business Card.
> http://open-projects.linuxcare.com/BBC/
> http://open-projects.linuxcare.com/BBC/other_BBCs.epl
>
> Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
> "We can learn much more from wise words, little
> from wisecracks and less from wise guys."
> --William Arthur Ward

Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org