Well, we've got a client that wants to use a database through *shudder*
FrontPage 2000. We've got a Linux box with the FrontPage extensions set up
(on a box completely isolated from the rest of our own network, of
course!), but when he goes into the part of FrontPage that lets you create
the Database connection, he gets the message:

'The FrontPage database features are not available on this web, for one of
the following reasons: the web server admin may have disabled them; the
server extensions may not support the necessary interfaces; or the Open
Database Connectivity (ODBC) component may not be installed on the web
server.'

Anyone have any clue if this is even possible with an Apache box and
mod_frontpage? Microsoft's documentation is, well, sparse.

I have 2000 installed; can update to 2002 if needed.