Man, I must be the exception to the rule. I have an AMD K6III 450, Viper 770,
with 6 drives in there, no extra cooling.  And all that with a 250W power
supply.  Never had a problem.  (well, except when my CD-ROM decided to puke-
but that was unrelated)  Its been going strong for a few years now.

Jay