As near as I can tell, my old man doesn't know anything at all about the
Novell server.  He is using exactly that philosophy: "If it ain't broke,
don't fix it".  I, on the other hand, like the philosophy, "If it ain't
broke, you aren't screwing around with it enough"... (At least, for home
use).  The Novell server -I think- is only being used to store files.  It is
a minimal home network to distribute broadband service throughout the house,
and I don't believe the way they have it set up requires a server at all.
But I don't tell him this.  It used to be a real server at my dad's clinic.

Hans