On Wednesday 18 July 2001 06:01, thus spake Rick Engebretson:
> I have seen much about adding MSWindows boxes to a Linux server network
> (eg. Samba), but little about how easy it is to add a Linux box to an
> existing Mshome network. Which is the better way to introduce Linux to a
> larger interested public ??

Rick,

In reality, I suspect that there are more Linux boxes added to MS networks
for just the purpose you suggest, than the other way around. This is how I
got started with Linux, and the same goes for a couple of my friends. In
other words, people are already doing exactly what you are recommending --
therefore, you are on the right track!

Dave