> http://www.yaron.org/pic/circle.jpg
OMG what did you do to your cat? :) Ow, no fair making me laugh when my
tummy hurts...

> And it did! All you do is modprobe usb-storage (or compile it in) and
> mount -t vfat /dev/sda1! Awesome! It works BETTER than it does under
> Windows! Don't need any special *cough*gphoto*cough* software to get the
> images off, either (:

Yeah, geting a USB CF reader for my camara was the best thing I ever did.
Even better when my girlfriend borrows the camara and only has to plug the
reader in. Much better and faster than gphoto or Kodack's software. Mine
mounts as /dev/sdd1 though. mmm...scsi hardware.

Does your camara use Memory Sticks then? Makes me wonder if USB memory
stick readers work (or even the memory stick readers built into computers
work) Or one of Sony's more interesting ideas, a usb scroll mouse with a
memory stick reader built in.

Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977
http://www.ringworld.org  | PCS:  612.306.6055
They must not get baseball sized hail in Redmond.
If they did MS would have realized HailStorm is a
bad name for their new services.