On Sat, 14 Jul 2001, Phil Mendelsohn wrote:

> Tim, is there a chance that you can put some of this stuff on either
> mn-linux or tczpug web sites (that you present Sat?)  I am very interested
> in Zope, but the documentation/Web site starts off in buzzword hell and no
> one has seemingly bothered to say "Here's what Zope does different than
> CGI and a web server."  Sorry if  I'm just being dense; I admit my eyes
> glaze over the first time someone says "object" in anything related to
> software. ;)

Phil,

I'm working on uploading my presentation now. Unfortunately, it's probably
buzzword-compliant. I'll post some other links to Zope-related sites too.

-Tim

P.S. I think you would have liked the presentation. I made it with vim using
the Prosper class for LaTeX. A math guy like you should appreciate that. :-)

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.org