Trolltek (Qt) claims that applications developed with their Qt can be
ported to both Linux or MSWindows. The MSWindows Qt libraries and classes
are licensed, however (Surprise!). They claim this is an advantage for
developers to serve both markets with the same application development.
At least that is their pitch.

On 7/13/01, 1:00:28 AM, Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> wrote regarding
[TCLUG] Hmmm, comments GNOME vs KDE & .NET vs .GNU.sdm: