Hello,

	I want to make a relatively simple static web page (my host
doesn't support cgi or php or anything). But I want it prety easy to
update and having a somewhat large table burried in the html that I'll
want to change often makes me think that I don't want to be editing the
raw html directly all the time.

Ideally, I'd like parts of the web page to be generated by reading a text
file (including the table in maybe a tab deliminated file) and then I
could use perl or php or something? to make the static web page. I'd then
just have to make changes to these text files and run a script to update
the page. Also, maybe a good html editor that worked well with tables but
kept the code pretty clean would work, but so far I haven't found one.

Suggestions on the best way to do this. I'm thinking php, but maybe that's
overkill.

Thanks,

Ben