On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, David S. Cargo wrote:
> Anybody out there running VMWare or Win4Lin?  I'm interested in
> continuing to have access to Windows applications on my
> not-yet-acquired Linux box.  It would be nice not to need to use
> dual boot.  That means the Windows application has to be able to
> network and to print.

We use VMWare here at the office all the time. Still haven't replaced ACT!
for contact management, works perfectly under VMWare. Also use it as a
clean testbed for working on issues for clients. (Where else can you have
one machine running Win95, Win98, and 2000 all at the same time to test
out a Samba PDC?  :)