> Or, if you dont need static IP's, check out what AT&T says about phone
> and cable services.  Most experiences with them have been a bit better
> than with Qwest.

I need static ip's.  ATT won't offer business cable modem service until
sometime in 2002.  I checked into T1's, and the best price I found is
$722/mo (loop fee included).  Between me and my roommate, we can expense
about $200 of that to the companies we work for, but that leaves another
$250/mo each to cover, which I don't really feel like doing (not to mention,
that's with a 3 year contract).

Besides DSL, ISDN, and a T1 or frame, what other solutions would I have?
I've heard about some companies offering WDSL (Wireless DSL), but I haven't
seen anything in the Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park area.  Whatever I do, I have
to get it taken care of before the end of August which is when all of my
crap has to be out of my apartment.

Jay