On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, spencer underground wrote:
> I seem to remember Compaq machines to be 'very' unique in many ways.
> The bios being the most noticelabe and as you stated annoying. I also
> seem to recall the RAM to be special. It is obviously somewhat special
> because you have a 32bit cpu with EDO that typically runs at 16bit.
> But I suppose with 96mg, how could you ever want more? It certainly
> sounds like a rocking system. I am, however, in a simular boot as you
> with tooooo many computers.

It's actually standard 66mhz SDRAM. I accidently fried the 64mb stick that
I got with it (@!#$(!@ static shock.. pulled it out, and then zapped it),
so I put 3 32mb that I had sitting back into it.

As far as Compaq machines go, this one is better than the rest I have
worked with.. only problem I've ran into is the annoying BIOS.