Nate Carlson
> Anyone interested in a Compaq 6000 P2-266? Here's the specs:
>
> Compaq 6000; tower case
> 96mb memory (3x32; all banks full.)
I seem to remember Compaq machines to be 'very' unique in many ways. The bios being the most noticelabe and as you
stated annoying. I also seem to recall the RAM to be special. It is obviously somewhat special because you have a
32bit cpu with EDO that typically runs at 16bit. But I suppose with 96mg, how could you ever want more? It
certainly sounds like a rocking system. I am, however, in a simular boot as you with tooooo many computers.
 --
|  Spencer Underground  |
mailto:spencer at sihope.com