On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 03:48:35PM -0500, Yaron wrote:
> Yes people, they're here, all neatly sorted out on my coffee table.

Woohoo!  I take it we'll get these that the July 14th meeting on Zope?

> (B) Alas, they shipped NO copies of MindRover, which one person had
> ordered. You'll geet a refund from me too.

Damn!  Out of the four games that I ordered, this is the one I really
wanted.  I just checked out Tux Games and it looks like they are sold
out.  Maybe I'll have to go up to Microcenter after next week's meeting
to see if they have it.

> Unless, of course, Loki decide to ship me the rest of the games. Our
> contact is on vacation till Monday, so we'll have to see then.

I hope they were just temporarily out of stock and are expecting to
fulfill the whole order.

> Oh, yeah, the photo's at http://www.yaron.org/pic/games.jpg

*drool*

Nate