Hi,

Yes people, they're here, all neatly sorted out on my coffee table.

Couple of smallish problems.

(A) For some reason Loki sent me 10 copies of Tribes 2, rather than 15.
Since, naturally, I get to keep one and Andy kets to keep his 1, that
leaves 8. First 8 people to show up and ask for them at the next LUG
meeting get them, the other get $24.95 from me. It would be nice to give
priority to people who have ordered nothing BUT Tribes 2, if you all feel
like being nice about it.

(B) Alas, they shipped NO copies of MindRover, which one person had
ordered. You'll geet a refund from me too.

Unless, of course, Loki decide to ship me the rest of the games. Our
contact is on vacation till Monday, so we'll have to see then.

Oh, yeah, the photo's at http://www.yaron.org/pic/games.jpg

-Yaron