This looks like it is very similar to the Linksys products and I have friends
using those with ATT.  You will have to call tech support and give them the new
MAC address.

I know the Netgear products work with Time Warner cable a coworker picked one up
at Microcenter for $50 after rebate and it works fine.

Good luck.

SG, O.S.D.

P.S.  Does anyone know why ATT needs a MAC address and Time Warner doesn't?
A difference in the modem maybe?

--

Yadda, yadda, yadda