Thomas Eibner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anybody has any experience with using this router with the Minnesota Att
> Roadrunner cable? Will it actually work?
> I read somewhere that MN rr services are different than other places and
> if true, does that affect the use of the above router?

Ive installed one at my dad's place.  They work great.  Just make sure
to make the MAC address on the external NIC the same one that AT&T knows
is your machine.  Otherwise they are awesome.  They even have a built in
DYNDNS client.

Supposedly one of the linksys boxes can do IPSEC in hardware tho.  I
would love to see that.

Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman at destiny.ringworld.org

"Kupo, kupkup, kupopo...  Po... Kupo!?  KUPOPO!!!
	<Chomp chomp> Kupooo."
		-Moguta (FFIX)