I would love to get a copy on CD. I will give you 2 blank CD's for a copy or whatever else
you may like to barter.

<wishful thinking>
I wish the Linux Distros (Red Hat, Slackware, SuSE et al) would get a clue. It is cheaper
for a lot of people to just download their favorite linux than to spend $20-$30-$40-$50
on a bundle.
I wish they had a contributions option in their stores so I could drop them $5-$10-whatever
every time I download.
Anybody else remember the *contributions* section at http://www.linuxmall.com ?
</wishful thinking>