Ok, I've seen weird things happening lately as M$ continues there quest
to own every mail server on the planet.  I'm running Sendmail 8.9.3 (I
know, upgrade, yes, I know) and every time I send to @msn.com,
@hotmail.com, now @qwest.net, or any other MSN owned mail service sendmail
freezes for awhile.  Usually about 5 to 10 min.  My e-mail client of
choice, pine, sits on "Sending 0%" and then finally sends after I walk
down to the vending machine and back a few times.

Anyway, does anyone else have this problem?  Will a sendmail upgrade fix
it?  I'm assuming it's a problem with the way sendmail negotiates its
connection to MSN but I could be wrong, maybe it's PINE, maybe it's
because I'm running RH instead of Debian, I dunno.  Doing a ps shows that
sendmail has its sockets open to the mail server ok so I think it's
sendmail.

-Brian