Hi,

On Mon, 2 Jul 2001 peter.clark at tides.com wrote:

>    Should Tran not replace your motherboard, may I recommend a Soyo
> K7VTA-Pro?

Well, that'd be nice, except that's a Socket-A MBoard, and I've got a
Slot-A CPU. Which, granted, sucks all ass, but I'm stuck with it.

My board _is_ under waranty. ASUS say to contact your reseller. My concern
is that Tran won't _have_ any of these, or indeed any SLot-A boards in
stock - their "new and improved" website seems to suggest this.

Worst case, I'll get a new sound card and disable the Builtin.

By the way, anyone up for a phonecall campaign to Tran saying their new
website doesn't work under Linux and that they should shoot the moron who
decided to make it Flash only?

-Yaron