Well, this page

http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/

helped me answer my own question.  Put / on the end of a mailbox to make it
mailder, put /. (*snicker*) on the end to make it MH.

Mutt works perfectly with it too.  Good-bye ^@!

The URL I mentioned above is a _very extensive_ and _very long_ "quick
start", for all of you just discovering procmail.

Gabe

Gabe Turner                                             gabe at msi.umn.edu
SGI Origin Systems Administrator,
University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
 for Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation         www.msi.umn.edu