http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,41527,00.html

I don't normally vent, but this guy a MS is an ass.

MS Exec: Linux Is Going Down

The "recent security problems" is NOT linux specific, it's a BIND problem AND MS
should talk about 1. security 2. dns. Doesn't seem that they know very much
about either from recent events.

The paragraph about laptops. I guess Miller hasn't tried to install Windows on a
laptop lately either. My Vaio F590K, won't do NT, 95 or 98, got to run 2K AND
only the Sony OEM version. So, yeah, I bought a laptop from a vendor who
supports Windows, same logic applies for linux.

Does NT or 2K support swappable CPUs or memory?

Man, was NT or 2k (with DOS as it's roots) designed with swappable CPU and
memory?

Yes, VA took a bath in the market, but so did Microsoft.

Ahh, the agony.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500