There's really no special things you need to setup your forms. When you
submit the form have the action point to your PHP script. PHP will have
access to the form fields sent via the get or post you used to submit the
form. In addition PHP has a set of commands for accessing PostgreSQL
directly. I recommend you go to www.php.net and get the main PHP manual. Also
you might want to go to www.phpbuilder.com and check their code library for
examples. Its not a difficult process. I did this a few years ago for a demo
application and got the info I needed from the main PHP docs.

Jack