On a simple note. I'm 17 years old. I'm also a System Administrator for an ISP.
I found a nice place where I'm given the freedom to learn and advance my
knowledge while keeping quite busy and building a resume for future jobs. I
have no certs, I don't even have a HS degree or a GED. My past experience
was.... well.. spending all my spare time learning Unix and Networking.

Sometimes you just find the place right for you. Oh, and lots of businesses
love CCanything :-]