Regarding the "WIndows has it's place, and it's place is quickly shrinking."

Where is the evidence for this?  I don't claim to be a know-all but I can't
see where Windows is going away or even slowing down.  Now I am a huge Linux
advocate, I just don't want to be dishonest to myself because that is what I
would like to see.  Some would like to say it's the power of the mind, if
you think it hard enough it will happen.  I think that sometimes we in the
Linux community want to believe so badly that Linux or *nix can take over
the M$ powers that be, we even start believeing it.  Linux is a better
product, hands down, but M$ knows how to market, and they have lots and lots
of power, copyright Janet Reno.

Of course, this is my opinion, I could be wrong. (copyright Dennis Miller)

____________________________________
Jason Sowers
Network Engineer
Open Systems International