A small note on IAXS (Infinity AccessNET). We have an OC3 split up to 3
DS3's. One cut up for T1's for clients, one DS3 is for our main internet
which is currently a 6mb pipe. And truley I'm not sure what the hell Dave is
doing with the last DS3.

Our fiber runs threw QWorst, but we also hold a T1 with Sprint as well.

I hear Sihope's building is being upgraded to an OC12, and Si is getting in
on a OC3? IAXS is waiting for this to happen, as were getting a PtoP T1 to Si
for a mail server.