I have a Tektronix Phaser IIsdx Dye Sublimation printer that's just sitting
around doing nothing and I want to get rid of it since I have no use for it
anymore.  It works great with Linux, and with Windows.  It was over $4000
new in 1996.  I have two extra rolls of ink for it (last I checked, the
refills were $120 each, but that was over a year ago), and I think the one
inside of it has quite a few prints left on it.  It will print 8.5"x14"
photo quality, color of course (4 pass, CMYK).  It has a port for ethernet
on the back, but requires one of those little transceivers.  I might have
one, but since I recently moved, I make no guarantees.  I just connected it
through the parallel port and used it as a standard postscript printer.  I
think I even have the manual for it laying around.  Xerox bought Tektronix,
and information on the printer should be available on their site.

If anyone wants it, make me an offer.  Or, better yet, I'd be happy to trade
for any cisco equipment you may have laying around (flash memory card for a
cisco PIX would be good), an old IMac, one of the old 20" SGI branded sony
trinitron monitors, any interesting SGI or Sun equipment, or any other
equipment I might find interesting.

I won't ship it anywhere though, it's big and it weighs probably 80 pounds
or so.  Depending on where you are, I can bring it over, or you can pick it
up (I live in downtown St. Paul).

Jay