Yeah, wireless is sweet.  We just got a cheap ($400) Lucent wireless bridge
for our network here.  Now everyone's running around with their laptops.
It's pretty sweet.

Now if only Diamond/S3/SonicBlue/name-of-the-day would come out with their
transmeta based wireless linux webpad like the said they would a year ago.
Original release date was supposed to be Q2/2000.  Guess they missed that a
little bit.  Qubit (http://www.qubit.net) is coming out with theirs within
the next month or two though.

Jay