Looks like they just run webmin on each box, so if you need to get at an
individual server, you just get redirected to that.

Everything else looks like it could be accomplished with MRTG and creative
use of scp/ssh with an authorized_hosts file on each box that would allow
your admin box to log in without a password for scripting.

Jay