* Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> [010117 00:37]:
> >    Cost of Volution server licenses 	$269550

Why do you need 100 'servers'?

Dont you just need 1-2 'servers' and 100 'node' licenses?

In many cases it looked like a year or two to 'break even'.  I still
dont buy it tho.  It's much better to have clueful admins who can create
a very decent framework for keeping maintanable machines, rather than
trust an (expensive) closed source tool.

I suggest that you inculde a 7x24x4 support license into the cost when
you price this beast.  Who knows how much that is. :)  20$ its how they
want to make money.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net

"Kupo, kupkup, kupopo...  Po... Kupo!?  KUPOPO!!!
	<Chomp chomp> Kupooo."
		-Moguta (FFIX)