I've been running RedHat 6.2 systems and been pretty happy.  But now I
feel that I should be upgrading, but RedHat 7.0 seems to have a lot of
issues.  More than I want to deal with, anyway.

So, I was thinking about switching instead to Mandrake 7.2.  Any
recommendations pro or con?

I was particularly thinking of Mandrake because it seemed like the
best way to profit from my RedHat experience, as opposed to using SuSE
or Debian.  I don't mean to denigrate either of these distros, it's
just that I've gotten used to rpm's, etc.

Also, I'm not running servers, just i86 workstations, and my
impression was that this was what Mandrake aimed at, more than other
distros that emphasized server applications.

So, any comments?

Thanks!
Robert