I just installed Redhat 6.2 on my laptop last night. The whole instalation
went with out a single glitch. Every thing was found, and the Lcd display
works just fine. However when I rebooted, as the diferent modules start to
load it pauses on starting PCMCIA, and will not continue. I've waited for
about two or three minutes and still nothing would happen, it would just sit
there. The only way I can get any controll back is to turn it off and then
back on. Is there any way that this problem can be fixed, assuming that I
may be able to find a way to get into the shell.

------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------