Quoting Callum Lerwick (lerwick at tcfreenet.org):
> So what imap daemons are out there? There seems to be a few in debian
> unstable, wu-imapd, courier-imapd and plain imapd. Which one should I be
> using? Whats the difference? Do any of them do SSL?

You can make them all work with SSL, but if you want it built in, you
courier-imap, it has imap, pop, imap-ssl and pop-ssl.

Real Time is switching over to courier on friday. :-)

The caveat is that courier only does maildir, not mbox, so you'll have to use
qmail for a MTA or a tweak to the global procmailrc.

I can post it if needed.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500